On our old lifeboat Hugo 1967 you will experience a wonderful day on the waters of Amsterdam. The boat is electrically powered and therefore it is possible to sail silently through the Amsterdam canals. This boat can accommodate a group of up to 34 people.
On saturdays we have multiple boats available. For more information about our boats, feel free to contact us.
Thus you make a boat trip of one and a half hours, in which you cruise along the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht and Red Light District. See the history and experience the hot spots of our capital! If desired, the skipper tells fascinating stories about the city.
It is a wonderful, open sloop with unique features. Bad weather? No problem! The boat has a canopy.
The beer boat guarantees a party on the water. Your own private sloop with cold beer and a hospitable skipper. This is guaranteed a great day! The beer boat is perfect for a bachelor party and can also be combined with other activities in Amsterdam. Start Location is in the heart of downtown Amsterdam (Singel).
The beer boat is private for 1.5 hours and includes four cans of beer per person and local skipper/guide.
Feel free to contact us to get informed about the possibilities.
|Four cans of beer per person|
|Lounge deck and roof in case of rain|
€ 30,00 per person
Payment for a minimum of 8 people
1. Send us an e-mail for more information and availability.
2. When you confirm the booking, we will sent you a payment link by email.
3. You can choose to pay the total amount upfront or 50% upfront and 50% cash at the activity.
4. You can choose to pay by bank transfer, Credit Card or PayPal.
5. After your payment you will automatically receive the voucher with all the information you need.
6. Print the voucher and bring it with you!
Then you're all set and ready to go!