Cycling near the city centre of Amsterdam, are you up for it? A sober driver (BOB) will ride through the streets of Amsterdam, while you enjoy a nice, cold beer. Different names for this bike are the beer bike, bar on wheels and party bike. We guarantee a ride you will never forget!
Live this experience
The beer bike is ideal for companies and stag do’s. Because it’s a great fun in Amsterdam and it’s ideal to combine with other activities, like a boattour.
We have some beer bikes with pedal assistance, that are the only bikes in Holland with this option. Due to the canopy top we can go around the whole year, whether it’s sunny or rainy. The beer bike is suitable for 5 up to 16 persons. We have multiple bikes so bigger groups aren’t a problem. Ask for the special big group offers.
A tour with the beerbike is private for 1,5 hours and inclusive of 20 liters of beer.
We have multiple bikes, so bigger groups aren’t a problem.
Is the group less then 5 persons?
Let us know and we will look for a solution.
- Private beer bike 1,5 hours
- Suitable for 5 up to 16 persons (multiple bikes available)
- Canopy top on bike (if needed)
- Could have Pedal Assistence (unique in the Netherlands)
When somebody of the group is not drinking beer, he/she can take them own drinks to the beer bike. We can also provide Prosecco, a bottle of 0,75L is € 10,00.
- Other times are possible. Inquire about the conditions
- Other start location is possible. Inquire about the conditions
The beer bike is ideal to combine with other activities in Amsterdam. Together we can plan your whole day if you like. We have activities for every groupsize and budget. It's possible to separate the activities over more days.
Inquire about the conditions
|20 liter of COLD beer|
|There could be a Roof on the bike|
5 up to 9 persons € 350,00
10 up to 13 persons € 400,00
14 up to 16 persons € 450,00
1. Check the availability online!
2. You pay the whole amount up front.
3. You can choose to pay by bank transfer or by Credit Card.
4. After payment you receive automatically the voucher with all the information you need.
5. Print the voucher and bring it with you!
Ready to go!