Private canal cruise with homemade sandwiches and jus d'orange. Discover the famous canals of Amsterdam with your friends. The local skipper will let you see the hotspots of the city.
This, you make a boat trip of one and a half hours, in which you cruise along the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht and Red Light District. See the history and experience the hot spots of our capital! If desired, the skipper tells fascinating stories about the city.
It is a wonderful, open sloop with unique features. Bad weather? No problem! The boat has a canopy. On saturdays we have multiple boats available. For more information about our boats, feel free to contact us.
Specially for in the cold winter months our boats are covered and equiped with a heather and blankets.
Feel free to contact us to get informed about the possibilities.
|BBQ menu with live cooking|
|Unlimited beer, soda and prosecco|
|Roof top in case of bad weather|
Price per person: € 44,50
once € 50,00 for the cook.
Special price for Fridays and Sundays: €5,00 discount per person!
You can choose your own starttingtime and we will let you know if it is possible.
1. Send us an e-mail for more information and availability.
2. When you confirm the booking, we will sent you a payment link by email.
3. You can choose to pay the total amount upfront or 50% upfront and 50% cash at the activity.
4. You can choose to pay by bank transfer, Credit Card or PayPal.
5. After your payment you will automatically receive the voucher with all the information you need.
6. Print the voucher and bring it with you!
Then you're all set and ready to go!