An ideal combination in the middle of Amsterdam! See Amsterdam in two special ways! By bike you will see all the hotspots in the centre of Amsterdam and of course you have to experience the canals of Amsterdam. Enjoy the ride with a nice Prosseco. Its up to you in which order and at what time you will experience the activities.
On our old lifeboat Hugo 1967 you will experience a wonderful day on the waters of Amsterdam. The boat is electrically powered and therefore possible to sail silently through the Amsterdam canals. This boat can accommodate a group of up to twenty people.
Thus, you make a boat trip of one and a half hours, in which you cruise along the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht and Red Light District. See the history and experience the hot spots of our capital! If desired, the skipper tells fascinating stories about the city.
It is a wonderful, open sloop with unique features. Bad weather? No problem! The boat has a canopy.
The Prosecco Cruise is private for 1,5 hours and includes a bottle of cold Prosecco a 0,75L per person and a local skipper/guide.
For your hen party we've got the private Prosecco bike! The tour includes a bottle of Prosecco per person,and sober driver. The tour is private for 1,5 hours and we will driving in the real city center along the canals and the hot spots of Amsterdam. See the beauty of this beautiful city!
Inquire us about the conditions.
€ 60,00 per person
Paymfent for a minimum of 10 people
Together we can decide the starting times.
1. Send us an e-mail for more information and availability.
2. When you confirmed the booking, we will sent you a payment link by email.
3. You can choose to pay the total amount upfront or 50% upfront and 50% cash on the day.
4. You can choose to pay by bank transfer or by Credit Card.
5. After payment you receive automatically the voucher with all the information you need.
6. Print the voucher and bring it with you!
Ready to go!