On our old lifeboat Hugo 1967 you will experience a wonderful day on the waters of Amsterdam. The boat is electrically powered and therefore it is possible to sail silently through the Amsterdam canals. This boat can accommodate a group of up to twenty people.
Live this experience
Thus you make a boat trip of one and a half to two hours, in which you cruise along the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht and Red Light District. See the history and experience the hot spots of our capital! If desired, the skipper tells fascinating stories about the city.
It is a wonderful, open sloop with unique features. Bad weather? No problem! The boat has a canopy.
We offer various packages for our boat, so we have a boat trip for every occasion. Bachelor party, family day or corporate event, it does not matter! The boat is private for your group. Enjoy, laugh and admire!
Feel free to contact us to get informed about the possibilities.
Minimum of two hours € 250,00.
Each extra hour is € 100,00.
No starting times.
1. Check the availability online!
2. You can choose to pay the total amount upfront or 50% upfront and 50% cash on the day.
3. You can choose to pay by bank transfer or by Credit Card.
4. After payment you receive automatically the voucher with all the information you need.
5. Print the voucher and bring it with you!
Ready to go!