We offer the Super Friday + Sunday Prosecco Bike Special in order to start off your weekend perfectly or to end it with a laugh!
Cycling through the centre of Amsterdam, are you up for it? A sober driver (BOB) will drive you along the canals and through the streets of Amsterdam, passing several hotspots while you enjoy a cold beer. Different names for this bike are the beer bike, bar on wheels and party bike. We guarantee a ride you never forget!
The beer bike is ideal for companies and stag do’s. Because it’s in the center of Amsterdam and it’s ideal to combine with other activities.
Our beer bikes are the only bikes in Holland with electric pedal assistance. Due to the canopy top we can go around the whole year, whether it’s sunny or rainy. The Prosecco bike is suitable for 5 up to 16 persons. We have multiple bikes so bigger groups aren’t a problem. Ask for the special big group offers.
A tour with the prosecco bike is private for 75 minutes and inclusive 1 bottle per person.
We have multiple bikes, so bigger groups aren’t a problem.
Is the group less then 5 persons?
Let us know and we will look for a solution.
- Private prosecco bike 75 minutes
- 1 bottle per person.
- Suitable for 5 up to 16 persons (multiple bikes available)
- Canopy top on bike (if needed)
- group picture
When somebody of the group is not drinking prosecco, he/she can take them own drinks to the beer bike. We can also provide beer. In that case you can hire the Beerbike.
- Other times are possible. Inquire about the conditions
|A sober driver|
|A roof in case of bad weather|
|1 bottle per person|
On Fridays and Sundays we offer a discount of €50,-
5 up to 9 persons € 350,00, normally € 400,00
10 up to 13 persons € 400,00, normally € 450,00
14 up to 16 persons € 450,00, normally € 500,00
You can choose your own startingtime.
1. Check the availability online!
2. You pay the whole amount up front.
3. You can choose to pay by bank transfer or by Credit Card.
4. After payment you receive automatically the voucher with all the information you need.
5. Print the voucher and bring it with you!
Ready to go!