With this canal cruise you will experience a wonderful day on the waters of Amsterdam. The boat is electrically powered and therefore it is possible to sail silently through the Amsterdam canals.
Thus you make a boat trip of one and a half hours, in which you cruise along the Herengracht, Keizersgracht and Prinsengracht and Red Light District. See the history and experience the hot spots of our capital! If desired, the skipper will tell fascinating stories about the city.
It is a wonderful, open sloop with unique features. Bad weather? No problem! The boat has a canopy. On saturdays we have multiple boats available. For more information about our boats, feel free to contact us.
Cruising down the canals of Amsterdam while enjoying Sushi. That does sound pretty good, doesn't it?
During our 1,5 tour on the water, each of you will have a menu and unlimited soda, beer or Prosecco.
Our menu per person:
8x California inside out
2x Zalm & avocado inside out
2x Tonijn inside out
2x Creamcheese inside out
1x Futo maki
A model, either man of woman, to eat Sushi of his or her body €225,00.
|unlimited sushi, soda, beer and prosecco|
|private tour for 1,5 hours|
You can choose your own startingtime.
1. Check the availability online!
2. You can choose to pay the total amount upfront or 50% upfront and 50% cash on the day.
3. You can choose to pay by bank transfer or by Credit Card.
4. After payment you receive automatically the voucher with all the information you need.
5. Print the voucher and bring it with you!
Ready to go!